Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WTF Game of the Month - Noby Noby Boy


If you're like me, you enjoy a nice game that will twist and turn your brain to think in ways it hasn't before, giving you a nice refreshing start and a good brain teaser for a while. Japan just seems to be able to take that factor and create something that will leave your brain thinking: WTF?
Noby Noby Boy for the PS3 is just one of those games. With a feel of Katamari Damacy to it, Noby Noby Boy continues to make oneself ask the simple question of WTF? I admit, I'm a fan of Katamari because it's just so weird. Noby Noby Boy tops the weirdness to the point you have no idea why you bought the game in the first place. You play as BOY, a worm-like character that's one sole purpose in life is stretch and...that's about it. You can collect points by stretching and then you connect to online play to submit those points to GIRL, who will also stretch to other planets, unlocking new levels. Did I mention you can fart? Noby Noby Boy is available for the PS3 and iPhone OS. So if you enjoy whatever weird things Japan is able to dish out, then this game is worth a try.

1 comment:

  1. I want this game so badly. I wish I had a PS3 or an iPhone grrrr.

    ReplyDelete